Sunday, July 21, 2013

hello



Do you blog? how insulting. Its the kinda thing you ask a certin kind of person when its meant as a backhanded compliment. So why start a blog. My life is a mess to put it simple. I grant you it's no where near as bad as this time last year but still a mess. So I guess this blog is my motivational tool to continue my progress. So more about me. I am 26 years old and in the middle of a complete makeover. I am making over the complete person both in side and outside. I have lost 65 pounds in the last year. A lot yes, but  sadly still about 40 left I am vegan but only for health reasons.ONLY. please dont misunderstand I am glad that animals dont die because of me but thats not why  I do it.  A few months after I went vegan I discovered I had allergies to both gluten ( yes I know trendy but true) abd soy. So know I am a vegan gluten and soy free person. This from the person who watched food inc while eating a hamburger I know. But believe or not Im happy this way and my health lifestyle has made me want to change so much more. I think for the better. Do not misunderstand me I am not a preachy person who now thinks everyone should be vegan I dont think that at all. I just doing the best I can in all aspects of life. So thats just a little about me. My intention for this blog is for it to be about Fashion food fun laughing more and being as happy as possible. I hope to reach out to people, to start a conversation. My only rules for this blog will be no hate, no judgment, no lies....


I look forwad to sharing more....\


xoxo
chauntal

No comments:

Post a Comment